Specialized Support for Hospice Care in the Atlanta Area
At Advantage Private Home Care, we have a special understanding of the needs of patients and families receiving hospice care. Our certified, experienced nursing assistants are trained specifically in hospice and palliative care so they can help people live their best quality of life.
Our caregivers help support the physical, emotional and spiritual services that hospice provides. For families and caregivers who need extra assistance, Advantage helps bridge the gap.
- Companionship and emotional support
- 24-hour availability so family and friends can take needed breaks
- Assistance with meals and food preparation
- Medication reminders and assistance with pain management
- Help with bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Help coordinating other services and resources needed
- A united caring approach between the Hospice Company and Advantage
Advantage is uniquely qualified to support hospice services and patients at the end of life.
Our Nursing aides either have hospice experience. We offer our staff a special National Curriculum Approved training through Hospice and Palliative Care Nurses Association Certification (HPNA)
This special time requires more than special training. It requires a real heart for caring and a unique understanding of this important part of life. That’s just what Advantage Private Home Care delivers.
Call us today to find out how we can help you and your loved one.