At Advantage Private Home Care, we provide individualized private home care plans to fit the specific needs of the client and family.
Our goal is to not only give the very best private home care to our clients but to provide support and important resources to the family caregivers with the major issues they face. One critical resource that we provide is a Medical Health Records Organizer to our new clients.
We only use State licensed, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for you or your loved ones with personalized care plans and continuity of service. The same CNAs assist our clients each day of service. Included in these services are the following duties among others:
- Personal Care With Bathing, Hygiene and Grooming
- Transferring, Transportation and Escort Services
- Fall Prevention and Home Safety Monitoring
- Physical Exercise and Mental Stimulation
- Medication Reminders
- Nutritious and Balanced Meal Planning and Preparation
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry
- Assisting with Pet Care
- Planning and Assisting with Outings and Doctor Appointments
- Companionship and Connecting With Friends
- Special Projects